Contest Rules for Writers Competition :
1. No entry fee.
2. The writers competition is a young writers competition that is also a writing contest for all ages among international writing competitions. It runs from June 6, 2017 and ends October 31, 2017. Submissions will be accepted until midnight on October 31, 2017.
3. Read any of the following five novels, Corvette the Courage of a Cowboy, Grave Robbers, Andragathia, Clarence Moon, or The Other Side of a Glock, and write a review. My novels are quick-reads, and can be read within a couple of days or even a few hours.The review can be short and sweet and to the point, or contain a little more detail. Keep the word count under 150 words. Once you have written your amazing review, submit your masterpiece on the form to the right before midnight, October 31, 2017. Remember to enter your email correctly.
4. One winner will be awarded per novel, equaling a total of five winners. Each winner will receive $100 dollars. A total of $500 dollars will be awarded. Participants may be awarded more than one prize if they win in more than one category. (Yes, this means somebody could even win all five prizes...that's $500 dollars!)
5. Winners will be notified by email and their names will be posted on this website on November 14, 2017.
6. Winners have 7 days to claim their prizes. All unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next runner up for each category. Prizes should be claimed by responding to an email from the author informing the winner of their status. Winning participants will be asked to give their mailing address at that time so they can receive the prize money. The author is not responsible for participants entering incorrect emails. The prize money will be mailed to the winner in the form of a certified check and sent by certified mail. If the winner does not reply within 7 days of the notification (November 21st), they will forfeit their prize to the next runner up (no exceptions).
7. You may enter a review for each of the five novels, but you may only submit one entry per novel. If you submit more than one entry per novel, the author will consider the first entry you submitted for judging.
8. Author will judge all entries.
9. All entries become the property of the Author to use for marketing purposes. The Author reserves the right to post all entries on her website or any other marketing devices. Author has the right to edit any crude or offensive language.
10. Only first and last initials of entrants name, including the winners, will be displayed on all reviews.
11. This writers competition is open to all countries and is a young writers competition opportunity as well as a contest for all ages among international writing competitions.
12. Finally, write from your heart and have fun!
I need Book Reviews, and chances are you could use a little cash.
Enter this writers competition and you could win up to $500 dollars!
No purchase is necessary. This young writers competition is for all ages involving writing contests among international writing competitions. To enter, read any one of my five published novels listed in the rules below and write a winning review. You can borrow my novels from the library (request them at the library if they are not immediately available), or borrow one from a friend. To make it easier for you to access my novels, I lowered the price on kindle to make all five of them available for only .99 cents each. This special price is for a limited time, from now until midnight, October 31, 2017. Novels are located on the Home Page and also Novels Page of this website for purchase. Each writer of the winning review for each of my five novels will be awarded $100 dollars! You may enter a review for all five novels, but you cannot enter more than one review for the same novel. Please read the Contest Rules below for the writers competition and give it your best shot! Good Luck! I look forward to reading your review.
By submitting your entry, you agree to all contest rules of this writers competition.